11 Posts
Brooke started a discussion
Wall art! Who is the artist? - I like this piece of art. Where could I buy it?
    Comment
Brooke started a discussion
Where did you get these sawhorses? - I'm looking for a simple desk idea. Need filing space, too. What kind of glass is used here?
1 Like    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
What is countertop? - What material is this?
    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
Nice sink - Who manufactures it?
    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
What is countertop? - I'm looking for a white marble – Or other stone – to go with white subway tile. Is this marble? If so, what kind?
1 Like    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
New tile floor over old one? - A contractor has suggested putting a new tile floor over the old one in our 1925 house. Is that something that could be done? Or does the ol... Read More
    2 Comments
Brooke started a discussion
Glass panel on tub - Does the tub glass door swing out? I think I see a handle on it.
2 Likes    Comment
Brooke started a discussion
Best way to clean coated glass and porcelain tile - I have just renovated the master bathroom. Now I need to know how to best keep it looking spotless. I have porcelain tile and diamond fusion... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Brooke started a discussion
Vanity stool - Where did you get the vanity stool?
1 Like    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
Laundry? - Is that a drawer for laundry on the right bottom cabinet? If so how is it constructed?
    Comment
Show More Events...