42 Posts
bron1 started a discussion
Exterior help required... - This is a re-post from yesterday as I only received one response. If this was your house, what would you do with the exterior? The roof and ... Read More
    17 Comments
bron1 started a discussion
window colour question - May I ask what colour the windows are please? Are they black or monument? Thank you
    2 Comments
bron1 started a discussion
Help with making this house look more modern and less Mission brown.. - I have been going around in circles with idea's to modernise the outside of my house for months and in-particular my husband and I hate the ... Read More
    6 Comments
bron1 started a discussion
Outdoor oasis. Lovely chairs. - Good evening. May I ask where the cream and timber outdoor chairs were purchased from please? Thank you
1 Like    1 Comment
bron1 started a discussion
Floor plan advice needed. - Hi all, my husband and I purchased a lovely house across the road from the lake last week. we're planning an extensive renovation to include... Read More
1 Like    36 Comments
bron1 started a discussion
Paint exterior cladding - May I ask what colour and brand the cladding has been painted please? Thank you
    Comment
bron1 started a discussion
colorbond colour - May I ask what colour was used for the fascia and down pipe please? Thank you
    2 Comments
bron1 started a discussion
black wall panels - Could you please share what product wss used for the black wall panels please? Thank you. I'm in Australia..
    1 Comment
bron1 started a discussion
kitchen cabinets - Congratulations on the awards. well deserved. Lovely house and colour palette! Could you please share the colours and products used for the ... Read More
    Comment
bron1 started a discussion
cabinets - May I ask what product and colour was used for the timber cabinet doors please? and is the floor spotted gum please? Thank you
    1 Comment
Show More Events...