22 Posts
brobicho started a discussion
I suspect incorrect tag .... - I am hoping someone can help. I have a tag that says it is Mother Earth but it bloomed this morning and sure doesn't look like it! This is... Read More
    1 Comment
brobicho started a discussion
How to rid myself of Perennial Sowthistle (Sonchus arvensis L.) - I'm just so frustrated with this rapidly spreading weed. I've tried to dig up the running roots but if even one small piece remains, it sta... Read More
    5 Comments
brobicho started a discussion
How to rid myself of Perennial Sowthistle (Sonchus arvensis L.) - I'm just so frustrated with this rapidly spreading weed. I've tried to dig up the running roots but if even one small piece remains, it sta... Read More
    1 Comment
brobicho started a discussion
I'm lovin' my new kitchen! - The transition piece that covers the joint between the kitchen ceramic and the new laminate is on back-order but ..... here it is finally ..... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
brobicho started a discussion
How to paint the new bulkhead between dining and living rooms - The contractor has completed enclosing the engineered beam (we removed a load-bearing wall) and all the duct-work that was inside the wall. ... Read More
    4 Comments
brobicho started a discussion
What color would YOU paint this front door? - I want to paint my front door. I am in a community of row-house and although some units in the community have a different colored door, mos... Read More
    14 Comments
brobicho started a discussion
Can it be installed on drop-in type sinks? - Hello, I'm renovating my kitchen and I don't want the height of the spout too high which is why I love this model: Kohler 10430-CP Forte. U... Read More
    9 Comments
brobicho started a discussion
    1 Comment
brobicho started a discussion
Wall paint color.. - What is the paint color?
    1 Comment
brobicho started a discussion
Need help with complimenting paint color - I need help with a compliment paint color for my glass tiles (very pale green). I have a small galley kitchen with only 1 window so not muc... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...