21 Posts
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Grass will never grow - My husband and I just bought this home and according to the neighbors the previous owners tried EVERYTHING to get grass to grow. Nothing wor... Read More
    13 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
midcentury windows - Hello all! My husband and I are replacing the windows on our midcentury ranch that we just bought. Would picture windows (such as Andersen ... Read More
    8 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Midcentury Ranch Exterior - Hello all, My husband and I are purchasing this Texas midcentury ranch. We are going to update the windows, landscape (it obviously hasn’t b... Read More
    2 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Pulling my hair out over this one | Lighting - Hey guys! Quick question on what makes the most sense. I have 3 different types of lighting here. 2 flushmounts (in middle), 2 can light... Read More
    11 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Interior Window or No Interior Window - Hey guys! My husband and I are deciding between keeping a load-bearing wall as it is, or opening it up to an interior window. Removing the ... Read More
    2 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Hearth Removal on Gas Fireplace? - Has anyone done this that can give me some tips? I'd like to go from this: To this: Fireplace is gas. Anything will help :)
    12 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Whole House Paint - HELP - Hello all, My husband and I just purchased a cute mid-century home and are renovating it from top to bottom. My biggest concern right now i... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
New [old] house, new paint - Hello everyone! My husband and I recently bought a cute MCM home that needs lots of updates. After we scrape off the popcorn ceilings and r... Read More
    4 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Countertops - Could you tell me what kind of countertops? Thanks so much!
    3 Comments
Bri Kramer started a discussion
Exterior Remodel - Hello everyone!! My husband and I are hoping to purchase our home and I'd love to have your input. How would you remodel the exterior of... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...