8 Posts
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Is this a floor sculpture? - I was thinking this was a floor sculpture. What are the actual dimensions?
    1 Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Is this really only 16 1/2 inches tall? - Is this really only 16 1/2 inches tall?I was thinking it was a florist scope sure because it looks similar to their other floor sculpture by... Read More
    1 Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Is this rug vintage? Art Deco? - Love this was wondering where I could buy a similar one?
1 Like    1 Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Where could I find tile like this? Is it vintage? - I'd love to know the tile name or source, thanks!
    Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
brick tile floors - What do you think , do they look ok in my kitchen? I'm waffling.bpart of me likes them , but am unsure. Thoughts?
1 Like    11 Comments
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Floor tile source? - Where can I purchase this floor tile?
    1 Comment
Brette Sumner started a discussion
Here are some snaps from my house
    Comment