8 Posts
breeda started a discussion
Best hardwood floors with dogs? - I want to replace carpet in our living room (old farmhouse) with dark hardwood flooring. I do not want laminate. My husband is concerned t... Read More
1 Like    16 Comments
breeda started a discussion
Best cleaning strategy for new glass shower doors? - I have a new shower with clear glass shower doors. I also have hard water, despite a water softener. Advice p;ease? I have Method shower ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
breeda started a discussion
Comfortable Tub - Slipper or not? - We are remodeling and will have a separate shower and want a clawfoot tub. Small space for tub. 57" long but we are short folks, so that s... Read More
    3 Comments
breeda started a discussion
    3 Comments
breeda started a discussion
Best Value in Cast Iron Slipper Clawfoot bathtub? - So many brands, what's a homeowner to do? One doesn't purchase this item very often - so I am a bit out of my depth (so to speak). I don't... Read More
    Comment
breeda started a discussion
Slipper Bathtub or Not? - We are remodeling and have decided on a clawfoot tub. We like the look of the slipper tub - we have a very small space for the tub and need ... Read More
    3 Comments
breeda started a discussion
Best Acrylic shower enclosure? - Bathroom remodel - alcove shower. Issue is hard water (rust stains) - what is the best brand of acrylic shower to consider?
    2 Comments
breeda started a discussion
Bath remodel: best tub/tile finish or brand to reduce rust stains? - We are planning a bath remodel. We live in the country with well water. Despite a water softener, we have trouble with rust stains. Our h... Read More
    Comment