28 Posts
bravor started a discussion
beautiful building - May I ask the dimensions of the building?
    Comment
bravor started a discussion
beautiful home please share... - Can you please share the dimensions of this lovely home.
    1 Comment
bravor started a discussion
beautiful ceiling - What type of wood is the ceiling?
    Comment
bravor started a discussion
may I ask how many sq feet are the cabins - Very beautiful. Please share the cabins dimensions. Thanks
    3 Comments
bravor started a discussion
lovely cabin. quick question on size - May I ask how many sq feet?
    Comment
bravor started a discussion
great color on the cabinets. - What brand is the espresso stain? Your work is very beautiful.
    1 Comment
bravor started a discussion
    Comment
bravor started a discussion
How wide are the cypress boards in the reverse board and batten - What are the dimensions of the cypress boards in the reverse board and batten. Are the boards 8 inches across and the batten one inch? The d... Read More
    1 Comment
bravor started a discussion
Lovely fire pit - May I ask who makes it? Or was it a custom piece. Many thanks
    Comment
bravor started a discussion
Lovely room in an awesome home - By chance do you have additional photos of this room? Many thanks.
    Comment
Show More Events...