33 Posts
bradisha started a discussion
Looking for advice on growing white sage. - Hi I am interested in growing white sage in the garden and wonder if anyone has good success with growing it in South Florida. I google it a... Read More
    9 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
Late fruiting mango tree - Hello I have a late blooming mango that I planted a few years ago and would love to confirm the name. When I was given the seedling years ag... Read More
    16 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
Fall Gardening - Pruning,cutting and mulching the backyard area for the Fall, I am loving the specs of purple on the King's Mantle and the great weather :)
    1 Comment
bradisha started a discussion
Sprucing up the front walkway for the holidays - I am giving the front walk way a little face lift , I am really liking it!!
    7 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
Can you please identify this aechmea - My friend has this plant growing in her yard and ask me to assist her with finding the name. I have never seen this beautiful pink aechmea b... Read More
    4 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
tillandsai clump - Clumping nicely, not sure of the name.
    4 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
    5 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
half a pallet and some broms - You can make this if you have some free time on your hands (have lots now that I am retired LOL)
    9 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
fireball hanging on the fence - Fireball on the east side fence getting the right amount of sunlight :)
    11 Comments
bradisha started a discussion
Bromeliad colors lights up the evening - Even when dusk is falling colorful bromeliads light up the garden. My most favorite plants!!
    6 Comments
Show More Events...