4 Posts
borteck started a discussion
Kitchen cabinet advice? - We bought our house (built in 1997) about three years ago, we painted the entire interior and refinished the hard wood floors prior to movin... Read More
    7 Comments
borteck started a discussion
Exterior Paint Color ideas? - We bought our house about a year ago and completed a lot interior updating in the first year. We are now ready to tackle the exterior, but ... Read More
    4 Comments
borteck started a discussion
Entry way decorating help! - We recently moved into a new house and I am having a hard time deciding how to decorate the entry way. I want some kind of console table but... Read More
    18 Comments
borteck started a discussion
Entryway decorating help! - We recently moved into a new house and I am having a hard time deciding how to decorate the entry way. I want some kind of console table bu... Read More
    1 Comment