26 Posts
bootscootengal started a discussion
powdery mildew - hi yield 50w fungicide. is this stuff really safe on squash plants? harmful to critters?
    2 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
powdery mildew - what works?
    1 Comment
bootscootengal started a discussion
vitamins - I have some out dated vitamins /minerals. any use in garden? tia
    2 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
help - what is it?
    15 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
dried up mums - bought some mums at wallyworld that were pretty dried up. am soaking in kiddie pool. anything else I should do? most of my mums died from la... Read More
    2 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
what is it? - came up in my sisters garden.
    7 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
what is it - in my sister's flowerbed......what is it?
    5 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
yellow sago palms - over-wintered in unheated greenhouse. fronds turned yellow. fertilize?? help please.
    2 Comments
bootscootengal started a discussion
satasuma oranges - grasshoppers played heck!!!!! with my trees that I just bought.fertilizer? when? how much? just started on this and they r in pots. can I mo... Read More
    1 Comment
bootscootengal started a discussion
what is it - heart shaped vine growing on my fence with white "berries" on it. any suggestions?
    9 Comments
Show More Events...