9 Posts
bonangbabe started a discussion
that ceiling! - The ceiling is exquisite. How did you accomplish the look?
    1 Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
double roll? - Could you please explain what a double roll is? Are there 2 rolls of 20.8" x 396" for this price?
    Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
washable? - Hi - I'm thinking of putting this near a toilet. Can this be gently wiped or washed?
    1 Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
if no remote, then what is the color temp? - A range of color, from warm to cool is mentioned as something that can be changed, but it sounds like there is no remote control to do this.... Read More
    Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
Can I use LED bulbs? - Can I put T10 med base LED bulbs in this fixture?
    2 Comments
bonangbabe started a discussion
Dimmable? - Hi - Is this fixture dimmable?
    Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
Actual pendant dimensions? - What are the true dimensions of the light itself please? One can see that it is NOT 5" x 5". Thank you!
    1 Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
    Comment
bonangbabe started a discussion
    Comment