Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
blondetourage
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
8 Posts
17 June 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
My Home featured in TN Magazine. :)
4 Likes
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
23 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
My 11 year old son had a say on his new room... We compromised. :)
9 Likes
12 Comments
See
12
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
23 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
The view from my yard (NO FILTERS whatsoever)
3 Likes
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
20 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
My Kitchen is my favorite. -
Still working on filling in the lighted cabinets but I love my kitchen
9 Likes
25 Comments
See
25
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
20 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
My Family Room. Very happy with it. Bright and comfy.
8 Likes
18 Comments
See
18
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
Photos of beginning stages of Dining Room. Need Ideas for Large room -
This is what I have so far. I ordered Beautiful Mist Gray Velvet chairs coming in June. Wondering about a Rug (thinking Navy) Also thinking ...
Read More
2 Likes
55 Comments
See
55
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
I'm in LOVE!!!!! Not bad! -
I think I did a decent job with this..
1 Like
19 Comments
See
19
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 May 2016
blondetourage
started a discussion
Guest Bedroom ideas.. -
OK so, I have a guest bedroom that I need to decorate however, I have a king bed that I need to use already in there. The bed has an antiqu...
Read More
Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment