11 Posts
Brooke started a discussion
    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
    Comment
Brooke started a discussion
    Comment
Brooke started a discussion
LIGHTS - HOW DID YOU GET THE LIGHTS IN THE BEAMS?
1 Like    1 Comment
Brooke started a discussion
    2 Comments
Brooke started a discussion
door - who makes the door. Thank you.
    Comment
Brooke started a discussion
Exterior--keep the stone in the entry or lose it? - We are doing smooth Santa Barbara style stucco on the rest of the house and new glass front doors and garage doors.
    5 Comments
Brooke started a discussion
need help updating a 1990 ranch home in CA wine country - We just bought this vacation home in california wine country and we are doing a full remodel. I would like to update the front and get rid o... Read More
    11 Comments
Brooke started a discussion
I have hardwood floors throughout our great room and halls but currently have carpet in the bedrooms. I would like to put hardwood in the be... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...