20 Posts
blackmurphy started a discussion
feet of chair legs - help! what is the best solution to stop the bottom of chair & stool legs scraping on hardwood when you move them...most solutions seem t... Read More
    2 Comments
blackmurphy started a discussion
    Comment
blackmurphy started a discussion
GLARE on a new metal roof - Help any suggestions to reduce glare on a new metal roof? I realize it will vary through the seasons and reduce as it weathers
    12 Comments
blackmurphy started a discussion
Hanging art on a concrete wall - I'd like to hang a number of pieces of art on a raw concrete wall What's the best way to do it?
    3 Comments
blackmurphy started a discussion
Bathtub help for old folks - I've thought maybe a Rube Goldberg invention with pulleys and lift systems might be an idea We want a nice deep soaker tub but how the hell... Read More
    1 Comment
blackmurphy started a discussion
Wow, love the idea - do you have anymore photos?
    1 Comment
blackmurphy started a discussion
    15 Comments
blackmurphy started a discussion
    Comment
blackmurphy started a discussion
love it, how high is the wall? - Are those drawers at the bottom?
    1 Comment
blackmurphy started a discussion
email setup - help I used to get regular emails from Houzz it stopped
    2 Comments
Show More Events...