6 Posts
bjaaay started a discussion
Border tiles - Love the border tiles with the terracotta tones, struggling to find something similar in Australia (Brisbane). Can you please advise what ty... Read More
    Comment
bjaaay started a discussion
Paint colour - Hi, I love the paint colour in this photo. Would you mind sharing which one it is? Many thanks Bree
    2 Comments
bjaaay started a discussion
Shelves - Hi, I am looking for some shelves like these. Can you advise where they are from? Thanks!
    Comment
bjaaay started a discussion
Kitchen shelf advice - Hi, We are looking to add some shelving in our kitchen. I like the look of timber shelves (floating or otherwise) but notice a lot seem to b... Read More
    3 Comments
bjaaay started a discussion
Narrow tree - Hi, can you please advise what the tall narrow trees are adjacent to the wall. I am looking for something with a similar look that is everg... Read More
    Comment
bjaaay started a discussion
What tree is this? - The one with dark glossy foliage. Is it citrus? What is the plant below with the white flowers? Thanks!
    1 Comment