Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Ajoy Bhambani
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
13 August 2013
Ajoy Bhambani
started a discussion
Need advice on glass top for kitchen island (limited space to extend) -
I have a kitchen island (63 inches long x 35 inches wide) that I want to add a glass top to one end to extend it. I would also like to put 2...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
13 August 2013
Ajoy Bhambani
started a discussion
How far out does glass top extend and how high above countertop is it? -
I have an island that is 63 inches long and 35 inches wide. I am looking to extend the length by about 20 inches with a glass top.
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2013
Ajoy Bhambani
started a discussion
Can I ask where the cushions are from?
1 Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment