4 Posts
Beverly Toby started a discussion
Why are the bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off - The bottom leaves keep on turning yellow after I water it. This plant is not near a window so only gets filtered light. I water it about ev... Read More
    9 Comments
Beverly Toby started a discussion
Can anyone tell me what kind of plant this is ? - I I believe it's a dracena but I don't know what kind.
    4 Comments
Beverly Toby started a discussion
Sealing granite - Has anyone had their granite sealed permanently ? Do you think its worth the price ? thanks in advance for your comments.
    5 Comments
Beverly Toby started a discussion
Help with backsplash - Need help choosing backsplash color. Granite is ivory fantasy, cabinets are maple. I am looking at American olean lemon chiffon far left or ... Read More
    20 Comments