72 Posts
bethk started a discussion
Love this room - Where might I purchase the colorful fabric on the bench? Thank you.
    Comment
bethk started a discussion
Love this room. - Can you tell me where the chairs were purchased and also the art over the buffet? Thanks
    1 Comment
bethk started a discussion
I adore this room. - Where might I get the palm pictures that over the bed. Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
bethk started a discussion
Love all of your designs - you tell me where I might find the art and the chest in this picture. Thank you so much.
    Comment
bethk started a discussion
I realize this is an old picture - Would love to know about the pillows. The fabrics are beautiful. Thank you.
    Comment
bethk started a discussion
    Comment
bethk started a discussion
    2 Comments
bethk started a discussion
Love this room. Where can I purchase the shell on the table? Thanks - What a fun and pretty room. I would like to purchase a large shell like on the table.
    1 Comment
bethk started a discussion
Does this table have any whitewash on it? - Does this table have any whitewash on it? Like thin white paint sponged over it? Is that what makes the table have that rustic look? Or i... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...