7 Posts
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
The Bed! - Please tell me where to purchase this beautiful bed. Thank you, Beth
    1 Comment
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
Front Door Stone surround - Can you tell me what the stone is around the front door? Is it cast? Thx, Beth
1 Like    1 Comment
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
LOVE THE LAMP! - PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT IS FROM THANK YOU, Beth
    3 Comments
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
penny art - can you tell me anything about the penny piece on the wall? thank you, beth
1 Like    3 Comments
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
Chandelier - Can you tell me where I can find the chandelier? Thank you
    Comment
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
pool table - Where can I find that pool table?
    2 Comments
bethcapogrossi started a discussion
STOOLS - Where can I find those stools? They are gorgeous!
    1 Comment