7 Posts
Beth J started a discussion
Concerned about our kitchen designer - please advise! - We are about to embark on a kitchen renovation with a designer/cabinet rep firm who created a plan for our small, awkward kitchen about a ye... Read More
    18 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
Wall hood with glass--impossible to keep clean? - We are looking at some of the Zephyr wall hoods with curved glass, but the appliance folks said they are tough to clean and get grease built... Read More
    2 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
Please help! Double ovens or more counterspace? - Advice needed! We are nearly final in the design for our awkwardly shaped, small-ish kitchen. Here's the challenge: I'm an avid cook and ba... Read More
    18 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
Looking for a large round dining table (seats at least 8) - We are renovating our kitchen, and our dining room isn't very big. We're looking for a large, round table that seats at least eight. We like... Read More
    16 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
Northstar applicances - I LOVE the look of these appliances. Have you had much experience with them? How's their reliability/functionality? I wish you were located... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
I want my kitchen to come in color. Am I the only one? - We're just getting started with design ideas, and I am already over white, gray, stainless, and granite. My husband and I love quirk, kitsch... Read More
3 Likes    46 Comments
Beth J started a discussion
Awful kitchen layout - need help! - We are just beginning the process of thinking about renovating the old, outdated, and awkward galley kitchen in our 1931 home. We have so ma... Read More
    11 Comments