5 Posts
BLP Poehlmann started a discussion
    Comment
BLP Poehlmann started a discussion
Light and chairs for breakfast nook - I would appreciate any help choosing the best combination for my breakfast nook. I have choosen a white tulip table and am trying to decide ... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
BLP Poehlmann started a discussion
Trim and Door question - Is the trim Satin as well or is it a semi-gloss? What about door -Satin or semigloss? Thank you
1 Like    1 Comment
BLP Poehlmann started a discussion
paint sheen question - 1941 Colonial is being painted pure white with black shutters. I dont know what sheen to use on the trim. The white on the body will be fla... Read More
    1 Comment
BLP Poehlmann started a discussion
Dining Room Paneling issue - My dining room is currently red with lots of ornate light wood paneling. (There is some wall space and a wall of windows looking out to the ... Read More
    21 Comments