8 Posts
Me Me started a discussion
Need Help for under my Trees - I have a space next to my driveway with three large trees. They are mature trees that look nice and provide great privacy from our neighbors... Read More
    4 Comments
Me Me started a discussion
Need help with Kitchen lighting - I would love to replace the old kitchen box light. Our ceilings are 8 feet and we are pretty tall people. Needs to have a pretty bright ligh... Read More
    6 Comments
Me Me started a discussion
    1 Comment
Me Me started a discussion
Window coverings - It looks like the window coverings on the walls extend when you pull the shades? Where would I purchase something like this?
    Comment
Me Me started a discussion
    3 Comments
Me Me started a discussion
    2 Comments
Me Me started a discussion
Can you tell me what type of wood and the stain color used on the hardwood floors?
    11 Comments
Me Me started a discussion
Where were the light fixtures above the island purchased from?
    1 Comment