17 Posts
bcroselover started a discussion
Mildew on rose bush - Hi Everyone — day before yesterday my Morden Sunrise was busting healthy. Today I was appalled to see the leaves on several major branches c... Read More
    8 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Spectacular Falling in Love - I planted Falling in Love new last year. Bought it potted from Weeks. They must have put a whole lot of fertilizer on it. It was loaded w... Read More
17 Likes    26 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Move Roses Now or in Spring? - Well, disaster has come for my rose garden. After 20 years the vacant lot next door has been bought, a house going up about 8 feet from my g... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Ground cover for Souvenir du Docteur Jamain - I am wondering what other rose growers would have to say about the ground cover for my Souvenir du Docteur Jamain. I had heard that old gar... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
What colour is hybrid tea Pretty Lady really? - Although I dislike garish-coloured roses, I do lust after intense colours with subtle blends of tone, especially a rose pink with a just a t... Read More
7 Likes    7 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Hybrid tea "Falling in Love" - Does anyone have experience with this rose? (Disease resistance? Shade tolerance? Cold/heat tolerance?)
    12 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Shale Scree as mulch - Hello Alpiners, I am very new at growing alpine plants. I dug a tiny little plot and filled it with a mixture of about 1/2 coarse mountain ... Read More
    10 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
The Many Faces of Morden Sunrise - She hasn't received good reviews on this website; some say she is prone to blackspot, etc. I live in a cool climate, zone 5, in the mountain... Read More
4 Likes    7 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Anyone have Dancing in the Wind? - This Hybrid Musk is a real beauty, but I've only had mine one summer, and on its own roots so it's just getting started. It's marketed as a... Read More
    2 Comments
bcroselover started a discussion
Review of Hybrid Tea Dark Desire - Hi Everyone: Last autumn many of us shared what roses we were ordering and Dark Desire seemed a rather popular choice. I got mine from Palan... Read More
10 Likes    79 Comments
Show More Events...