6 Posts
bckmcehm started a discussion
Island dimensions - Would you share the dimensions of this island?
    Comment
bckmcehm started a discussion
What is the island countertop made of - I love the island countertop. It is beautiful. I have never seen anything like it. What material is it? What is the material's durability?... Read More
    1 Comment
bckmcehm started a discussion
carpet for playroom - My husband and I are in the process of "finishing out" our attic space above the garage. We have added 940 sq feet to our upstairs. Does a... Read More
    1 Comment
bckmcehm started a discussion
    Comment
bckmcehm started a discussion
Love the countertops. What material are they? - Could you please tell me the countertop material, the thickness, and if it was polished, honed, etc. Thank you.
    3 Comments
bckmcehm started a discussion
Love the floors! Would you share the flooring source? - Could you tell me the floors in the dining area? I love the transition to the wood. It appears flawless!
    1 Comment