6 Posts
barron03 started a discussion
interested in the pulls you chose! - What color and brand please? I am having gray cabinets and Looking for pulls. Thank you!
    Comment
barron03 started a discussion
what color pulls are on the island? - Painting our cabinets gray and Looking for drawer pulls. Thank you!
    Comment
barron03 started a discussion
Beautiful serene room! - Would you please tell me the color of the Walls? They are striking!
1 Like    Comment
barron03 started a discussion
also would you include the sheen of each color?? - That is important information also!
    1 Comment
barron03 started a discussion
I would really like to know the paint colors you have used on the cabi - I am looking forward to using Taj Mahal quartzite for our countertops and am struggling with a paint color for the cabinets. This room is g... Read More
    1 Comment
barron03 started a discussion
My kitchen - I am hoping to install Alpinus countertops in our kitchen that we are trying to rebuild after Harvey's devastation. I would really like to ... Read More
    1 Comment