23 Posts
Cheryl started a discussion
Roald Dahl of David Austin seems to be sold out. - Would anyone have a stem or 2 to share? It spring!!!!💕🌺
    1 Comment
Cheryl started a discussion
Sweet ones and one in trouble (mb) - Rob’s Boolaroo Jersey Starlight TrailRussian - I must find its name. A playmateA troubled soul. whats happening to my baby leaf?
    5 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Fire light Hydrangeas review - What do u think of this hydrangea?
2 Likes    49 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Looking for input before buying. Ur thoughts? - These have been on my list. Now I am looking to purchase but would appreciate ur thoughts on their growth and care. Thanks for ur thoughts!
    41 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Bought a string of pearls and a unnamed succulent. Can I spray with Ne - Can I spray these with Neem? Can anyone ID the 1st? TIA ; )
    10 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Took the flowers off and sprayed forbid. Should I also do Neem? - I took everything to the garage and sprayed with Forbid. While they are out here should I take the opportunity to also spray with neem for p... Read More
    43 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Prevention maintenance, non chemical bugs? - Has anyone had experience introducing predator mites to combate broad or cyclamen mites as an alternative to chemicals? Good bugs verses b... Read More
    10 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Variegated Hoya carnosa- would love to find one!! - If anyone has or know where to find variegated Hindu rope, plz respond. I am searching. - thanks ; )
    Comment
Cheryl started a discussion
Gardenia is turning yellow. - I bought a gardenia 1 week ago. Within 4 days it shriveled up. When I took it out of the pot the outer pot had water in it. Put it on a heat... Read More
    4 Comments
Cheryl started a discussion
Am I dealing with mites? - Read in the faqs portion that mites affect the crown could this be what I am dealing with? If so neem would not work but something stronger.... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...