16 Posts
baiki started a discussion
Mirror, mirror? Can't find a mate.... - During my remodel, I regretfully put up my vanity sconces before I had my mirrors selected. I fell in love with the Anastasia Mirror from An... Read More
    22 Comments
baiki started a discussion
    1 Comment
baiki started a discussion
    1 Comment
baiki started a discussion
Help with lightscaping and fixtures in my livingroom - QUESTION: How would you approach the lighting and fixtures in this room? BACKGROUND: The room is 10 feet wide by 30 feet long. This phot... Read More
    6 Comments
baiki started a discussion
Help me source this specific light fixture - I saw this fixture in a room on houzz, but the poster hasn't and or isn't answering questions about the space. Can anyone help me source thi... Read More
    Comment
baiki started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
baiki started a discussion
    Comment
baiki started a discussion
    Comment
baiki started a discussion
    1 Comment
baiki started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...