9 Posts
Babs Fla started a discussion
Crate & Barrel -Is anyone familiar with View (velvet) fabric - I'd love to know your experience with view fabric from Crate & Barrel. I'm loving the Navy color.
    Comment
Babs Fla started a discussion
Need help finding a lighting fixture - Looking for a pendant light to go over this 48” round table. Would like it to maintain the retro vibe. Thank you for any help you can give m... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Reverse Osmosis filters R/O Tankless??? - I know they now make a tankless RO filter. Does anyone have any experience with this? If not does anyone have a conventional RO system the... Read More
    Comment
Babs Fla started a discussion
Guest Bath....having some fun - Having fun with the guest bath. White shaker vanity and walls will be BM Pale Straw. Dared to be different.
    3 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Beige or Navy....help me decide - Started with beige drapes but think the navy is nicer... your thoughts please
    28 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Oh Boy I need Help.... - Weber has always been my gas grill of choice. 3 burners and a side burner. Like the look with the doors for storing grill cleaners etc und... Read More
    2 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Finally getting a sewing room - I enjoy sewing but not lugging out my machine every time I want to work on something. Well I'm finally getting my own sewing room... Now th... Read More
    4 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Can I get away with Ikea furnishing - I'm getting furniture for a two bedroom house under 1000 square feet. I'll need two couches (would like slipcover sofas) a swivel chair, et... Read More
    5 Comments
Babs Fla started a discussion
Do you purchase protection insurance on appliances etc? - I never used to but with things being made so poorly I have started to. It paid off today! Back in Dec of 2014 I bought a Neato robotic va... Read More
2 Likes    20 Comments