20 Posts
Brock Gerber started a discussion
would this light work over a single sink vanity in half bath? - Thinking of this for my half bath that has a window in it. Want to make sure it is not too small!
    Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
    Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
Love the colors! - What color is used for the walls?
    1 Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
I love these cabinets! - What style are these cabinet doors and drawers?
    1 Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
    Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
Designing Kitchen Dilemma - I am currently designing our kitchen in our new construction build. I am leaning toward white upper cabinets with warm to light stained lowe... Read More
    11 Comments
Brock Gerber started a discussion
    1 Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
Love the countertops! - Do you happen to know how thick and what edge was used on the island countertop?
    1 Comment
Brock Gerber started a discussion
Love the cabinets! - Do you know the color used on the upper cabinets?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...