31 Posts
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Fertlizing: Frequency? Rate? When? How? - Although many people think that the following is rocket science, it is probably easier than you think and it will give you a basis for decid... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
OT. California drought - Reading an Spanish on-line news site, I saw this 10 pictures gallery (in Spanish but self-explanatory): California drought pictures Surely, ... Read More
    6 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
How to prune a Gold Nugget tree - I have a young Gold Nugget tree and, searching information about pruning this variety, I have found interesting information in a Spanish doc... Read More
    6 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Cuban Shaddock, a dwarfing rootstock? I doubt it - It is difficult to find information about this rootstock (mainly used by Four Wind Growers) which is said to be a dwarfing rootstock, but in... Read More
    21 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Citrange's leaf identification - Can anybody identify this leaf? I have received some seedlings from a nursery but I am not sure if they are Carrizo or C35. They are suppos... Read More
    3 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Did you know this funny gadget? - Maybe it is an old gadget but I didn't know it. This post was edited by axier on Tue, Dec 16, 14 at 14:53
    7 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
how to post several images in the same message - I see very frequently posts with several messages of the same person with one image in each post. It is understandable, this is a great for... Read More
    23 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
How long a Meyer fruit can hang on tree? - I have just gotten my first Meyer Lemon fruits. Very nice looking and of good size, despite my plant was completely defoliated in January! ... Read More
    3 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Are not Eureka and Carrizo incompatible?? - ... I thought that until now ... But today I saw in a superstore, selling Eureka plants grafted on Carrizo. Those blue labels are only from ... Read More
    24 Comments
axier - Z10, Basque Country (Spain) started a discussion
Why not to trim the bud edges in T-Budding? - In the same way that when bark-grafting is recommended by several authors to trim the scion edges very lightly, I wonder why the same is not... Read More
    13 Comments
Show More Events...