15 Posts
audsmb started a discussion
Where did you get the brass legs for the vanity please? - Hi there I’m trying find a pair of brass legs similar to what’s in this design. Any suggestions on where I can find something similar please... Read More
    Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Vanity - Where did the vanity cabinet come from please?
    1 Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Vessel Sink - Hi there where is the vessel sink from please? This would be perfect for my powder rm project.
    Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Foot tester...why? - Hi what is the concept behind the foot tester? It seems strange to have that in the shower?
    5 Comments
audsmb started a discussion
I love your work. Accent tile - What is that circular marble tile you used as an accent in this bathroom?
    1 Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Night Stands - Where can I find those gorgeous night stands please?
    1 Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Shelves - Hi can you please tell me where I can find these shelves?
    Comment
audsmb started a discussion
What the name of the painting? - Hi I've been looking for this painting. I really need the name if you can share it please? Thanks
2 Likes    11 Comments
audsmb started a discussion
Night stands! - Where can I get the night stands please?
    Comment
audsmb started a discussion
Shelves - Where can I purchase shelves like these?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...