6 Posts
astridmohn started a discussion
Dark Hardwood Floors - We moved in to our brand new home last March and I generally love my new house. However, I made one huge design mistake - my entire main flo... Read More
    3 Comments
astridmohn started a discussion
Thermador Rangehood - I'm building a house and I ordered Thermador 48" double oven and a Thermador Rangehood. I learned now that Thermador only has a 42" chimney ... Read More
    5 Comments
astridmohn started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
astridmohn started a discussion
Gray paint color suggestions for modern Texas Hill Country home - I'm building a home - style is modern, yet cozy. Cabinets will be painted light, but I'm having a terribly difficult time choosing a gray fo... Read More
    14 Comments
astridmohn started a discussion
Kitchen Cabinet Height with 11 foot ceilings - We are building a home - aiming for a slightly modern Texas hill country style - and we are in the process of designing the kitchen cabinets... Read More
    5 Comments
astridmohn started a discussion
Does heat of fireplace impact the televisio? I like the proportions between tv and fireplace but worried whether heat can damage the tv.
    19 Comments