17 Posts
ashlee76 started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
ashlee76 started a discussion
Chairs. - Great design! Do you have information on where I could purchase those wonderful kitchen chairs? Thank you!
    Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
Wall color - I love the clean simplicity of this room. Could you tell me the paint color of the wall behind the round foyer table? Thank you!
    2 Comments
ashlee76 started a discussion
So peaceful! - I love the peaceful feeling given off by these rooms! Could you please tell me the wall color? Thank you!
    Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
Siding color - Could you please tell me the color of the siding? Thank you!
    1 Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
Table - I also would like to know where the foyer table was purchased. Thank you. It is all lovely!
    1 Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
    1 Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
Ingle wood bed - What materials is this bed made out of? Is it all wood or are there some parts that are MDF? Thank you!
    Comment
ashlee76 started a discussion
Bed - Where can the bed be purchased? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...