28 Posts
arminius1 started a discussion
Circle Driveway for New House. How does this look? - I’m working right now with Builder and Surveyor on my driveway in particular circle driveway. I have very little knowledge of design of driv... Read More
    25 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Add Metal Accent to Fence on Modern Home? - Built this privacy fence along road and trying to decide whether a corrugated metal accent or similar would be good close to driveway entran... Read More
    1 Comment
arminius1 started a discussion
Paint Brick Exterior or Leave As is? - I've got done adding 2 stall garage to my rambler (in light gray). Debating on what to do with the left side of the house where there is br... Read More
    13 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Keep Exterior Black Trim or Switch to White - I currently painted my gray house's trim black. Then had my sliding glass patio doors replaced and think the white actually looks very good... Read More
    2 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Deck Spindles, paint black or cedar? - I'm in the process of updating my mid-century modern home, and am thinking about what to do with my deck colors. I just finished paint ever... Read More
    2 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Change paver sidewalk pattern? - I just finished laying these 16"x16" pavers on my 24'x4' sidewalk on my mid-century modern style home. Looking at the finished pr... Read More
    5 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Painted Front Step - Hi - I just finished adding a paver sidewalk and stained my concrete front step. I'm wondering if I should leave it as is or put a clear co... Read More
    2 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Where to put front door light? - I'm working on updating my mid-century modern home. Just put in this front door. However, very little room for a front light. Should I look ... Read More
    3 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
What it look good with a front door installed? - I'm interested in replacing the window above the old concrete step (just to the right of the light brown brick) with a front door. Right no... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
arminius1 started a discussion
Width of paver sidewalk and enclosed by fence - I'm putting in a new front door (currently where the front step is), and was planning on running a 4' sidewalk next to the rock bed. Is tha... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...