14 Posts
Arley started a discussion
The hood are is gorgeous, is it a concrete finish or tile? - If it is a concrete finish did they skim coat it and then sand and polish it?
1 Like    2 Comments
Arley started a discussion
Love the flooring ! Is that tile? - This flooring is beautiful. It looks like it might be wood look tile. I am hoping it is, because that's just what I'm looking for. Please... Read More
    Comment
Arley started a discussion
Help! Great for houzzers looking for a whole house remodel challenge! - We are doing a whole house remodel and these decisions are killing me!! It's taking me so long to make decisions, I wouldn't be surprised i... Read More
    6 Comments
Arley started a discussion
I need help choosing a linear drain for a steam shower. - I love the idea of a steam shower but it requires an extreme attention to detail. And the choices are overwhelming! My GC sent me to Fer... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
Arley started a discussion
Does anyone have the JASON Microsilk tub? - We are considering the Microsilk option on a JASON tub, but before we add this option we would like to know if anyone likes this option and ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Arley started a discussion
How can I make this furniture work in my family room. - I have two couches that were in different rooms and a wall unit that I want to try and combine into one room. I want to place the couches f... Read More
    18 Comments
Arley started a discussion
I need an affordable beverage center, that gets to 33 degrees. - We're remodeling our whole house, so money saved in the game room is money used to upgrade else where. We have a bar in our game room that ... Read More
1 Like    21 Comments
Arley started a discussion
What would you include in a Kid Friendly Pool ? - We had a pool at our first home in Southern FL and plan to build one in our new home. We tried to add as many kid friendly features as we c... Read More
    6 Comments
Arley started a discussion
How can I provide a drain for my upstairs laundry room? - We had some water damage in our home during the demolition portion of a whole house remodel. Luckily, everything was out of the house. Now... Read More
    6 Comments
Arley started a discussion
Help choosing a new cooktop please. - I have to choose my new appliances for my kitchen in order to configure my cabinets. I would like a 36" electric cooktop (not induction tho... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...