Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Ann-maree Morgan
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
10 May 2024
Ann-maree Morgan
started a discussion
Love the tuscan stone wall... where can I get in NSW Australia? -
I am looking to do a tuscan stone cladded wall in our bedroom as a feature wall and this is exactly the look I am after. So we are on the Ce...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
7 July 2021
Ann-maree Morgan
started a discussion
Loving the back wall and front facia of the island effect. -
This is the crazy paving effect I want as well but I am wondering how this has been done? Is it a type of tile that joins up to look this wa...
Read More
1 Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
27 October 2016
Ann-maree Morgan
started a discussion
Love the look of this flooring. Is this 100% good for showers? -
I want to look at redoing a couple of bathrooms and don't want grout. Is this doable in showers?
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment