6 Posts
annajule started a discussion
Can a 1-1/2 year old white lantana be transplanted? - I put in a white lantana about 1-1/2 years ago and it is now about 3 feet in diameter. I want to transplant the lantana to another area on m... Read More
    3 Comments
annajule started a discussion
Can a 1-1/2 year old white lantana be transplanted? - I planted a white lantana about 1-1/2 years ago and I believe it needs to be transplanted to another area on our property. I have a slope in... Read More
    1 Comment
annajule started a discussion
Ants on fruit trees - Hi, I am new to GW posting and have a problem with ants on my fruit trees (citrus and apple). I saw someone else has a problem with ants in... Read More
    2 Comments
annajule started a discussion
Camping in Canada - My husband and I are planning on leaving in the middle of August for Canada entering through Idaho. We have a 27' fifth-wheel and prefer &qu... Read More
    3 Comments
annajule started a discussion
Camping in Canada - Anyone have any good campgrounds they have visited in Canada that would accomodate a 25' fifth wheel? We like dry camping, but love the stre... Read More
    1 Comment
annajule started a discussion
This is too cool! - This site is fabulous! My husband and I have almost finished our kitchen and I thought I would browse and see what the other sites are like.... Read More
    1 Comment