8 Posts
Anna Keeve started a discussion
siding color name? - what is the color of this siding called?
    Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
where is this vanity from? - where is this vanity from?
    Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
What color gold is the faucet and handels? - I just bought this, but needing to match the gold to some other things I will buy. Can you tell me specifically what gold color these are?
    1 Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
Granite sink? - Wow - this is amazing! I am getting a black granite sink too, but worried it may get/look dirty - someone told me it is a lot of maintenance... Read More
    1 Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
Granite sink? - Wow - this is amazing! I am getting a black granite sink too, but worried it may get/look dirty - someone told me it is a lot of maintenance... Read More
    1 Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
I just bought a black ganite composite sink but worried... - worried it may get/look dirty - someone told me it is a lot of maintenance and need to clean after each use. Can you comment on this and wha... Read More
    Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
SO nice! What are those glass doors? - I was going to do Adel, with a couple Rublik glass doors on either side of the range - I like the ones you put in to mix it up a little and ... Read More
    Comment
Anna Keeve started a discussion
Want to do same but worried Adel off-white is not "white" enough? - Looks SO nice - I hope my remodel looks this good! Looks like your chairs are white so does it all match?
    1 Comment