6 Posts
Anna Shaw started a discussion
60mm thick benchtops or uneven kickboard? - Due to the height of our windows, in order to accommodate the needed bench top height, and also appliances my kitchen design has suggested o... Read More
    2 Comments
Anna Shaw started a discussion
Kitchen design help - feels cold/soulless - This is the proposed design of our new kitchen. The plan is to have the cabinets a light grey colour and the benches either concrete or a da... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Anna Shaw started a discussion
Recommendations for kitchen builder - eclectic kitchen incorporating.. - My husband and I are owner-building our dream house. We are just past the lock up stage and I am starting to search for a cabinet builder fo... Read More
    1 Comment
Anna Shaw started a discussion
Help with Lights - I really like these pendent lights, but they are way out of my price range. I was wondering if anyone has seen anything similar at a more re... Read More
    2 Comments
Anna Shaw started a discussion
Kitchen design help desperately needed! - My husband and I are about to undertake the next part of our self build - the kitchen/dinning/lounge great room. The problem is, I can not w... Read More
    7 Comments
Anna Shaw started a discussion
Need design help for Kitchen - how to set it out. - My husband and I are about to undertake the next part of our self build - the kitchen/dinning/lounge great room. The problem is, I can not w... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments