186 Posts
jjaazzy started a discussion
Plaster walls / adding walls - I would like to know what is the proper product that goes behind plaster walls these days? Prior contractor used drywall/ greenboard and wh... Read More
    7 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Free Standing Tub - personal experiance. - I would love to hear from those that HAVE put free standing tubs in and are living with it. What space did you leave from side to side and ... Read More
    21 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Free Standing Tub - Questions to those who have installed them. - Hello, I am working on a 2nd bathroom in the home that we want to put in a free standing tub. I have only installed and shopped for an Alcov... Read More
    2 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Freestanding tub size for tall person? - Looking for a contemporary freestanding tub that fits a tall 6' 3 person with long legs and fits in a smaller foot print. Looking at the pr... Read More
    6 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
2nd bathroom in house need opinions - I am gathering thoughts (intel) on a bathroom re-do. This bathroom is the more central bathroom that would be used by guests stay over and ... Read More
    8 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Room size - I would like the size too I have a similar situation and this layout looks good. Beautiful space btw.
    Comment
jjaazzy started a discussion
Wood floors vs. Luxury Vinyl wood look - I have read many many stories on the horrors of real wood floors on here and people saying NEVER again. I would like a un-polished White O... Read More
    5 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Large Shower - Waterproofing question - I am working on a curbless shower, using a Quickdrain linear at the rear of the shower. 2 walls are 2x4 stud I am going to put Durock up on... Read More
    8 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Concrete block fill for some R value? - After doing research I see polystyrene beads can be used for wall insulation (bean bag chair balls). The Poly beads can be used but there is... Read More
    9 Comments
jjaazzy started a discussion
Waterproofing help. - Working on a 7ft wide 4ft deep, curbless (quickdrain trench) shower with 2 walls that are 2x4 framed wall studs and 1 exterior wall on the r... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...