Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Angela Carson
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
5 Posts
14 August 2016
Angela Carson
started a discussion
What flooring can I put over my Saltillo tile floors? -
I just bought a home with Saltillo tile floors throughout the home. They either need to be completely refinished (they have lost a lot of th...
Read More
5 Likes
104 Comments
See
104
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 October 2014
Angela Carson
started a discussion
Should I paint or whitewash my real wood paneling? -
I have a large vaulted great room with real knotty pine paneling and a red brick fireplace. I can't decide if I should whitewash or paint it...
Read More
Like
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
11 March 2014
Angela Carson
started a discussion
Where can I find the single light fixture that looks like coral?
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
19 December 2012
Angela Carson
started a discussion
How high is this? I love it!
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 February 2012
Angela Carson
started a discussion
What is the paint color?
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment