17 Posts
Angelica started a discussion
Curtains - What brand are these curtains from or where could I find them?
    1 Comment
Angelica started a discussion
Curtain rings - Where can I find gold curtain rings this thick?
    3 Comments
Angelica started a discussion
Curtain rods - Where can I get some gold, thick curtain rods like this?
    Comment
Angelica started a discussion
Where are curtain rods from? - Looking for gold curtain rods. Any idea where to find some for a reasonable price or where these are from?
    1 Comment
Angelica started a discussion
Gold/Brass Curtain Rods - I'm looking for gold/brass curtain rods like these. Any idea where I could find a few?
1 Like    Comment
Angelica started a discussion
What type of light fixture would you call this one? - I realize this light fixture was an antique store find, but if I wanted to search for one like it, what name would I type in to search for t... Read More
    5 Comments
Angelica started a discussion
    2 Comments
Angelica started a discussion
    Comment
Angelica started a discussion
    1 Comment
Angelica started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...