20 Posts
Andy Strager started a discussion
    Comment
Andy Strager started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Andy Strager started a discussion
This backsplash is a very clever design! - Avoids the hugely inflated cost of backpainted glass. What thickness and variety (low iron or regular clear glass) was used for this project... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
Andy Strager started a discussion
Is this a Marmoleum floor? Would appreciate details... - I really like this floor, but when replacing a polished porcelain floor, I am really turned off by the dull look of all the vinyl floor tile... Read More
    3 Comments
Andy Strager started a discussion
    1 Comment
Andy Strager started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Andy Strager started a discussion
Terrific floor! Is this vinyl or Marmoleum? - I have heard that installations of vinyl or Marmoleum can start showing problems in a few months/years. Did that factor in your decision to... Read More
4 Likes    4 Comments
Andy Strager started a discussion
Love the tile! Is it glass? - Where can I find it?
2 Likes    3 Comments
Andy Strager started a discussion
Is this a tile or vinyl floor? - If it's vinyl, I would appreciate knowing where to get it. Thanks!
    1 Comment
Andy Strager started a discussion
    11 Comments
Show More Events...