4 Posts
Paul Taylor started a discussion
Drawings / Artist Impressions - Dose anyone on here offer to do drawings or artist impressions for houses that need the exterior updated? Im looking for images of my proper... Read More
    2 Comments
Paul Taylor started a discussion
70s House Needing Facelift? - I purchased my house several years ago with the idea that I would give the front of the house a facelift to give it more "kerb appeal". 2 ye... Read More
    12 Comments
Paul Taylor started a discussion
Where is my post? - I wrote a post about 3 hrs ago but I can't find it on here! It's in my profile under submitted posts but not online? any idea where it's gon... Read More
    1 Comment
Paul Taylor started a discussion
70s House Needs a Facelift? - I purchased my house several years ago with the idea that I would give the front of the house a facelift to give it more "kerb appeal&q... Read More
    3 Comments