Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Amisha Doshi
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
6 Posts
28 June 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
Where can I get that circular light? -
I love the one over the dining table.
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 June 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
Need help on dining room -
We are buying a house that is traditional. This is a picture of the dining room. It's nice, but I find it very blah. We are thinking of a...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
24 June 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
Who makes that light? -
I am interested in buying it for my dining room. Thanks!
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
16 June 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
What color is on the walls? -
I love it!
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
11 June 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
What color is this on the walls? I really like it!
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
18 May 2014
Amisha Doshi
started a discussion
What is the color on your walls here? -
I love it!
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment