14 Posts
amg2011 started a discussion
Please help with paint choices for exterior of home - What colors could I paint the garage door, shutterso and front door to brighten this home up? Also open to suggestions for the porch. Thanks... Read More
    1 Comment
amg2011 started a discussion
Exterior color scheme - Help brighten the exterior here. I would like to keep the siding. Any ideas for the porch ?
    1 Comment
amg2011 started a discussion
Wall color - Help I need wall color suggestions to liven the place up. I was thinking wherein Williams sea salt but open to any suggestions. Thanks in ad... Read More
    2 Comments
amg2011 started a discussion
Rug vs rug - Which rug will bring most color and options with pillows curtains and accessories in great room? Vote Now
    4 Comments    29 Votes
amg2011 started a discussion
Dark blah family room - Floors are dark walnut and so are shades. Walls are sherwin Williams modern grey and couch is a dark brown leather. Here is the pic of the r... Read More
    2 Comments
amg2011 started a discussion
Art for large empty wall and window treatments - Large empry wall i would maybe like to paint a wide vertical stripe and then add art any ideas? Also I have two windows in my great room tha... Read More
    1 Comment
amg2011 started a discussion
Need help for great room - Help finding fabrics that "mismatch" but look good with this hair I have two of. I would like to bringing bigger modern prints and another c... Read More
    9 Comments
amg2011 started a discussion
Dining room and foyer design - I just purchased the chairs table and hutch. My design style is rustic contemporary i guess you could call it. I am lost because my fabric o... Read More
    6 Comments
amg2011 started a discussion
    1 Comment
amg2011 started a discussion
color - what colors do these come in
    2 Comments
Show More Events...