8 Posts
ambottone started a discussion
interested in artwork - Can can you please provide purchasing jnfo for artwork?
    2 Comments
ambottone started a discussion
    1 Comment
ambottone started a discussion
Ann B, New Jersey - Can you please share paint, light fixtures and dining table? Just gorgeous!
1 Like    7 Comments
ambottone started a discussion
Ann B, Livingston, Nj - Love the sofas - can you please provide source and fabric? Gorgeous designs!
    Comment
ambottone started a discussion
I love this room!! - Hi! I fell in love with this room - sofa, drapes upholstery and drapes. I painted a small sitting area olive branch and would love to mimic... Read More
    1 Comment
ambottone started a discussion
    1 Comment
ambottone started a discussion
Counter top - Can you please tell me the material used for counter tops?
    Comment
ambottone started a discussion
Love the sofa. - Can you tell me the info on the sofa and the fabric?
    Comment