7 Posts
Brenda Short started a discussion
Is this a set or one placemat? - See DI sells these as a set online also.
    1 Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
Matching my wallpaper if possible - I have I believe a design as this in my home. It appears to be damask vintage. I can send a picture of the paper. I want to hang another ... Read More
    1 Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
Could you email the assembly instructions - I'm interested in this bed. What are the two different canopy types? Secondly, what material composites are the posts made of. Thirdly, de... Read More
    1 Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
Dimensions of EACH planter - Details specific to one size what are the other two's dimensions?
    1 Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
Weight limitations - What's the weight limit suggestions
    Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of EACH latern? Txks ~ Bren :)
    Comment
Brenda Short started a discussion
seahorse design - Are there seahorses on both ends of runner?
    Comment