6 Posts
Allison B started a discussion
Modernizing a traditional kitchen? - Our house has some traditional details that I loved when we bought it because it gives the house some character - arched doorways, beadboard... Read More
    36 Comments
Allison B started a discussion
Poor countertop installation by builder. What can I do?? - After many months of constant builder frustration, we finally moved into our new home. Overall, it's great. But because of all the issues we... Read More
    11 Comments
Allison B started a discussion
Alternative for vanity lights - Are these special chandeliers, or is there a way to macguyver this type of lighting to replace over the mirror vanity lights? I can't find a... Read More
    6 Comments
Allison B started a discussion
Should we close off the formal dining room? - We're most likely purchasing a new build that's already framed and sheetrocked, but the builder has given us some freedom in designing what ... Read More
    8 Comments
Allison B started a discussion
Customizing an almost-finished new build! - My husband and I are moving for work, and our best option is a new build that already has espresso cabinets installed in the kitchen and bat... Read More
    7 Comments
Allison B started a discussion
Crazy indecision on kitchen backsplash. Help! - My husband and I have finally settled in one place and just bought our first home. We are lucky enough to be able to remodel the kitchen wit... Read More
    7 Comments