29 Posts
Alison Inge started a discussion
So... after 40lbs of tile fell on my foot and a trip to the hospital.. - We were out a few weekends ago, and my foot is feeling better. I'm sparing you from the photos, but I will provide one if you want. By the w... Read More
    20 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
I want to install the new solar roof tiles from Tesla! - The roof has a few spots that are leaking and we are trying to get a hold of a new Chevy Bolt which is cheaper than the Tesla EV and what wo... Read More
4 Likes    53 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
Decluttering Dilemma - When you are doing spring cleaning, What do you find the easiest thing to do? What's the most difficult? So far I cleaned out my closet an... Read More
    2 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
If you had 50k to fix your home, what would you do? - What would your next project be? Curious to see what people would write. Would you put the money into the house? Or spend it on a new plac... Read More
    14 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
Buying a place right now when the market is too hot to handle. - If we were to sell our place, I am worried that when we look to buy a place that we like that it will be snatched up quickly. I'm tempted t... Read More
    12 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
How do you fix a heating issue? - A recent selection of homes have come up and the most financially affordable one doesn't have proper ducts for heat. Baseboard heating in C... Read More
    7 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
Negotiating price when buying a home. - The house has only few things wrong with it that we could see but the inspection might reveal more. The price it's listed for is $425k Prob... Read More
    6 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
Negotiating price on a 13 yr old home. - The house has only few things wrong with it that we could see but the inspection might reveal more. The price it's listed for is $425k Pr... Read More
    4 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
Found dream house! Need advice on how to port a mortgage. - My husband and I found a house which is a raised bungalow with the ultimate Man cave for him. Pool table, bar, hot tub, greenhouse, great en... Read More
    14 Comments
Alison Inge started a discussion
We've all probably had a bad neighborly experience on here... - What's yours? Personally I have had my neighbours remove my plants that I have purchased and transfer them over to their side in the past.... Read More
    27 Comments
Show More Events...